|Brand||Oceanic Foil Pack|
Aluminium Woven Aluminium
5 to 7 layer co- extruded composite material made from UV & FR reinforced PP woven fabric with both side highly reflective Aluminium foil
Our Oceanic Foil Pack FWF aluminium foil PE fabric insulation are mainly used under roof decking, under attic rafters, over existing attic insulation, in floors, walls and crawl spaces, and in industrial and commercial buildings to block radiant heat coming into house through the roof during the summer and retain indoor heat generated during the winter. Also used as a moisture vapor barrier in air conditioning ductworks and cold rooms. It is used as packing material for big machine to prevent moisture and radiant heat to contact machine.
· Eco friendly, environment friendly and radiant barrier.
· Aluminium foil woven fabric as a radiant barrier stops up to 97% of radiant heat transfer which improves the performance of the insulating material
· PE woven fabric provides high tensile strength and durability
· Aluminium foil woven fabric provides an efficient, space saving, and healthy method of temperature control and energy savings.
· Lightweight and easy handling and low cost.
· Never use chemical bonding materials.
· PE woven fabric is used; you can sew it and easily install it on big building such a warehouse ceiling, factory building, super market, gm, container liner.
· For heavier basic weight based on order are also available.
· Different lengths and basic weight are available.